The playing rules of Mineclone 3
Create your own world
Mineclone 3 is likely a sandbox game based on the popular game Minecraft. Collect resources, create your own world, and survive as long as possible.
If you are looking for a survival game, you can try playing this game. In this game, you will be teleported to a wide world. In this world, you need to use your ax to collect as many blocks and resources as possible. Use these blocks to construct your houses, castles, and other structures. Moreover, you also need to mine resources like iron, redstone, gold, diamond, lapis lazuli, copper, coal, and emerald. These resources can be used to craft tools and weapons. In your world, you can encounter mobs. Some mobs can be raised as pets. Meanwhile, you can hunt some mobs for food. However, the others are dangerous and aggressive, so you need to use your weapons to kill them.
How to control
Press WASD keys to move.
Press the Spacebar to jump
Press the left mouse button to break blocks
Press the right mouse button to place blocks
Press an E key to open the inventory
The number keys (1-9) to select items in the inventory
Press the Shift key to sneak.
More interesting information about Mineclone 3
All mobs in the game
You must distinguish all kinds of mobs in this game. There are 5 kinds of mobs you will meet during the game.
- Passive mobs: They can be used for food. When your physical health is about to run out, you need to hunt these mobs to recover your physics. They include pigs, cows, sheep, chickens, horses, rabbits, bats, and fish. Actually, these mobs are common, so you can find them everywhere on the map.
- Hostile mobs: These mobs are your opponents as they are always ready to attack you. If you do not want to die soon, you must use your weapons to fight against them. These mobs include zombies, skeletons, spiders, witches, creepers, and endermen.
- Event mobs: You can meet the event mobs on special occasions or in special or specific biomes and places. You can catch them and raise them as pets. However, remember that you must apply different ways to catch different event mobs. Let's take a cat as an example. You can tame a cat by giving it raw cod or raw salmon. These cats are the rivals of creepers. Therefore, you can raise a cat to keep creepers away from you.
- Other mobs: Besides the above mobs, there are other special mobs in the Nether. They include ghasts, zombified piglins, piglins, wither skeletons, blazes, magma cubes, and striders. The ghasts are able to fly and shoot fireballs at you. If you meet them, you need to run as fast as possible to escape from them. Meanwhile, Wither skeletons can be used to summon certain bosses on the map.
- The ender dragon: The dragon is the key that helps you return to the Overworld. Utilize your fighting skills to kill this dragon.
Release date and Platform
This game is the third edition of Minecraft which is the hottest survival game. It was launched in March 2018. You can play it in the web browser on both PC and mobile devices.